Trainer and Technical Support Analyst
Gaia Software is hiring a Technical Support Analyst / Trainer in our Littleton, CO corporate office. Gaia Software is an established company that creates dialysis focused healthcare solutions. This position is part of the Electronic Medical Records department.
- Provides level one and level two support to caregivers and internal departments on all reported questions, inquiries and production issues.
- Works as part of a high-performance team to provide expertise and understanding by answering and resolving daily inquiries.
- Trainer to external and internal clients.
- Participates in client implementations.
- Audits client software to ensure proper settings and to motivate use of overlooked existing software functionality.
- Responds to customer (Internal and External) requests regarding designing EHR product enhancements and new functionality.
- Provides initial and ongoing training to all customers through onsite visits and internet training sessions.
- Helps troubleshoot database and server issues both internally and externally.
- Responsible for client requests and configuration requests.
- Assists with software upgrades and patches during and after standard business hours.
- Travels up to 5% depending on client needs.
- Miscellaneous Technology Projects.
- Delivers / Creates release notes and other client facing materials.
- Customer Centric
- Quality Focused
- Past Training Experience
- Detailed Oriented
- Manages and prioritizes workload / ability to multi-task
- Good oral and written communicator
- 2 years’ experience supporting and testing software applications
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with GE billing
- Health Care experience
- Project Management experience
We have a collaborative working environment that is built on quality and process improvement. The work environment is relaxed, with casual dress. This is a full-time, in-office position located in Littleton, Colorado near C470/Broadway.
Please do not apply if you are seeking part-time, freelance, or remote work.