System Administrator and Technology Support Analyst for Software Company
Gaia Software is hiring a System Administrator in our Littleton, CO corporate office. Gaia Software is an established company that creates dialysis focused healthcare solutions. This position is part of the Electronic Medical Records department.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows server configuration, administration, and monitoring
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills in networking and storage management
- Experience working in a process-oriented workflow environment
- Professional verbal and written communication skills required, capable of contributing to Knowledge Management
- Ability to react to dynamic industry and rapid changes in information technology
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience supporting enterprise IT environments
- Experience creating, modifying, and following standard procedural documents
- Support network infrastructure including AD domain, and other network and application servers.
- Support LAN/WAN connectivity including firewalls, VPNs, routers, and switches
- Perform network monitoring and maintenance, including updates and service patches
- Enforce security procedures and other compliance procedures.
- Conduct periodic reviews of firewall, server, and other system logs
- Manage server room infrastructure and coordinate vendors for onsite vendors and hosted systems
- Utilizes Veeam to Perform backups, file restores, and maintain redundant offsite storage
- Provide support for 3rd party applications and vendor coordination
- Can utilize Hyper Visor software to maintain, administer and create virtual environments
- Other miscellaneous admin duties including printer, desktop, peripheral support and building security/access infrastructure
- Provides level one and level two support to caregivers and internal departments on all reported questions, inquiries and production issues
- Works as part of a high-performance team to provide expertise and understanding by answering and resolving daily inquiries
- Responsible for client requests and configuration requests
- Assists with software upgrades and patches during and after standard business hours
- Strong knowledge and experience with end-user workstation support
- Strong knowledge and experience with LAN/WAN technologies and TCP/IP networking
- Experience with enterprise server management including Windows Server 2008/2016 AD, DNS, DHCP servers required
- Experience with VM technology is required
- Experience with Meraki or Cisco firewalls is preferred but not required
- Customer Centric
- Quality Focused
- Detailed Oriented
- Manages and prioritizes workload / ability to multi-task
- Good oral and written communicator
We have a collaborative working environment that is built on quality and process improvement. The work environment is relaxed, with casual dress. This is a full-time, in-office position located in Littleton, Colorado near C470/Broadway.
Please do not apply if you are seeking part-time, freelance, or remote work.