Sales & Marketing Support Project Manager
We are an established leader in the healthcare technology industry, and are experiencing strong growth. We create both proprietary software and also act as a value-added reseller for other complementary software packages. We are searching for a versatile and energetic Sales Support Project Manager to help our Sales & Marketing, as well as Onboarding Teams expand our business nationwide. Job duties would also include Administrative and Software support functions. This position is an entry level position but there is great opportunity for professional growth in a culture of excellence.
We are in a relatively recession-proof industry with an 18+ year record of continued growth and a solid industry reputation for service excellence and industry-leading solutions. Our exciting team environment requires perceptive, self-directed, intelligent, and highly motivated individuals who can exercise excellent judgment in decision-making and problem solving.</font?
The right person will be a self-motivated team player that is highly organized, creative, and loves rolling up their sleeves to contribute at any level to accomplish the task. This person must also be a quick study, enjoys wearing multiple hats, and is interested in learning about each of our software products and services. We need an individual who will be excited about sharing this newfound knowledge with potential customers in a clear, interesting manner. This person must work well in a team atmosphere, be of good character and possess excellent computer skills. If you think you are career-minded and have the energy, enthusiasm & leadership skills to excel, we want to hear from you.
- Update and maintain a database of client and sales prospects using Microsoft Client Resource Management (CRM) and HubSpot.
- Assist in the creation and development of sales proposals.
- Assist in the client onboarding process.
- Help structure sales and marketing plans to measure success and quickly make necessary adjustments.
- Maintain information for potential sales contacts and opt-in requests for company publications.
- Administrative duties including fine-tuning and maintaining core documents, booking travel and coordinating company sponsored events.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of industry trade shows.
- Support and interact with Sales, Marketing, and Management Executives.
- Self-starter that can multi-task and effectively manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to interact effectively via phone or email, with physicians and executive level clients
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and CRM tools
- Excellent team collaboration, conflict management and time management skills
- Researching and presenting findings on industry related issues or opportunities
We will provide the environment for learning and success, with plenty of support, and the timing is perfect for the person who recognizes and is prepared for a career opportunity for incredible success.
Benefits include flexible schedule, casual dress, and optional health, dental and vision insurance plans.
To apply please submit your resume below or fax it to (303) 972-9077.