Experienced Sales & Business Development Professional
We are searching for a Sales & Business Development Professional (healthcare experience preferred) with 5+ years of sales experience to help expand our business nationwide. We are an established company that creates proprietary EHR software and also acts as a VAR for other integrated software packages. Other product lines include consulting and healthcare billing software and services. We are in an established, recession proof industry with a 15+ year record of continued growth and an impeccable reputation.
You must be able to think on your feet and be interested in learning all facets of our company. The ideal candidate will be able to adjust to rapidly shifting priorities and is a team player willing to help where needed.
We offer an exciting work environment that requires hands-on, self-directed critical thinkers. In this position, you must be a highly self-motivated individual who exercises excellent judgment in leadership, problem solving and accountability. You will work with a team of experts that will challenge your skills to perform at an optimal level. This person will be one of the key points of contact between our organization and our clients answering queries, offering solutions and introducing new/updated products.
This person must work well in a team atmosphere and possess excellent, professional phone etiquette and computer skills. Your ability to grow professionally will only be limited by your own boundaries.
Role Responsibilities Include
- Organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Update and maintain customer and prospect database in professional CRM.
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages, as well as complete pricing proposals, quotes, and bids conforming to company standards
- Work closely with Marketing and the CEO to maintain consistent and strategic follow up with all accounts.
- Travel to conferences and customer sites to understand customers’ needs and develop a consultative solution.
- Interact with our customers on a personal and professional level through emails, phone calls, online demos, and in-person meetings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Numerical skills
- Exhibit excellent business judgment and critical thinking skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Effective and efficient at progressing leads through the sales funnel and closing
- Possess strong leadership with excellent verbal and written skills. Exceptional communication skills
- Analyze prospects’ needs and uncover business challenges and opportunities
- Has exceptional organizational skills and can manage a large number of prospects
- Experience in developing strong customer relationships and providing a level of customer service during and after the sales process
- Experience working in a CRM (HubSpot experience a bonus)
- Experience in healthcare a bonus
Benefits include health insurance, flexible scheduling, casual dress code, and a relaxed & comfortable work environment.
The compensation structure is salary depending on experience plus commission.