Nurse Business Software Analyst & Regional Area Facilities’ Operations Manager
Gaia Software is recruiting for a Nurse Business Software Analyst & Regional Area Facilities’ Operations Manager based out of our Littleton, CO corporate office. Gaia Software is an established company that creates “best-in-class” dialysis focused healthcare solutions.
We are in search of a highly experienced, career-minded person to help us drive new product lines innovations for the dialysis community, and to strategically expand our footprint for owning & operating dialysis clinics across the country.
This person will be involved in multiple facets of our businesses and will be asked to bring strong medical, management and clinical knowledge to bear on advancing our software & operational solutions. The right candidate will possess strong technical aptitude, be energetic, well-spoken & organized, relatable and eager to contribute to our organization’s growth.
*** Please do not apply if you are seeking part-time, freelance, or remote work. Requires relocation to Denver Metro Area, Colorado to participate face-to-face with our Teams in daily activities. ***
- Analyzing, translating and documenting new software functionalities, including the design, testing, implementation and tracking post-live diagnostics & support items.
- Defining and overseeing project scope in owning & operating dialysis centers, identifying needed resources, recruiting & mentoring on specifics related to de novo dialysis clinic setup & ongoing operations oversight.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining business best-practices (P&P’s) and high-quality standards for the dialysis delivery and care system.
- Managing & defining initial project activities that include identifying contractual & regulatory requirements, defining Customer needs and goals relative to industry standards and maintaining necessary business relationships.
- Minimum 5 years of nurse management experience, both delivering and overseeing one or more modalities of dialysis care within any variety of dialysis environments.
- Firm understanding of the process A-Z, to establish and bring live from the ground up dialysis/home/incenter program operations.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, time management and communications skills.
- High attention to detail with ability to effectively interact with internal & external stakeholders.
- Working in a leadership capacity with professional and technical staff to help carry out & support projects with minimal business interruption and on-time delivery.
- Persistent and results-oriented problem solver with a “can-do” attitude.
- Self-starter that isn’t afraid to assert leadership and drive action items through completion.
- Strong, service-minded communicator that is patient-centric and able to handle resistance or rejection.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office & CRM applications, with the desire to learn new software products.
We have a collaborative working environment that is built on quality and process improvement. The work environment is professional yet relaxed, with casual dress. This is a full-time, in-office position located in Littleton, CO near C470/Broadway.