Midlevel-Senior C# .NET Software Developer
Our growing Colorado based healthcare software development company, Gaia Software, is seeking a Software Developer. We specialize in developing outpatient physician & clinical software packages that meet the needs of independent healthcare providers.
Software for our patient management system includes items such as electronic patient medical records, laboratory values, prescriptions, clinical staff & patient scheduling, etc. for small to medium size clinics or hospitals. Typical add-on software modules include financial packages for billing, budgeting and business operating results, Medicare or related Government reporting, timekeeping, equipment maintenance, etc.
Our exciting work environment requires self-directed, free-thinking, intelligent and highly motivated individuals who exercise excellent judgment in problem solving. Our open work environment offers great personal and professional growth opportunities at Gaia Software.
• Support and enhance our full suite of sophisticated healthcare software products in a team-oriented environment.
• Enhance knowledge of current technology to improve product functionality and lifecycle.
• Participate as a team member in designing new software functionality, gathering requirements, writing specifications and implementing software changes.
• Must have experience developing and supporting Microsoft Windows based applications including at least 1 year of experience in C# and T-SQL. The application suite is Windows forms based and is not web or WPF based.
• Must have good understanding of Windows forms, C#, event driven programming, real-time applications and SQL Server 2005/2008.
• Experience with 3rd party reporting tools is helpful.
• Basic working knowledge of computer hardware, networking, Citrix, Microsoft terminal server, and VMware technology is also useful.
• Excellent oral and written skills plus customer quality focus is a must.
• Knowledge of healthcare and HIPAA requirements is beneficial but can be learned.
We are interested in filling this position with a candidate that will play a key role in a long-term ongoing project and future development.
Compensation package includes paid vacation, health insurance allowance, flexible schedule, and a casual working atmosphere. We also require this position to be present in the office for a normal work week. (Actual hours selected can be variable depending on shift chosen.)
The candidate must have authorization to work in the USA. No sponsorship is offered.
Rather than telecommuting, this position involves a daily presence in the office.