Entry Level Inside Phone Sales
The timing is right for the person who recognizes and is prepared for a stable career opportunity with good upside. We provide the environment for learning and success, with plenty of support. You bring the energy and willingness to contribute and grow. If you think you are career-minded and have the enthusiasm & determination to excel, we want to hear from you.
Gaia Software is an established leader in the healthcare technology industry, and is experiencing strong growth. We create both proprietary software and are also a value-added reseller for other complimentary software solutions. We are searching for a career-minded, tenacious and outgoing entry-level Inside Salesperson to help drive new sales and maximize our wave of current market opportunity.
This person will focus on customer acquisition, initial discovery and pre-qualification, and building early rapport with new prospects through (cold) calling and email campaigns. The right candidate will be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to proactively seek out new opportunities. The position involves calling new potential clients, client referrals, and responding to direct inquiries from inbound calls or web leads.
To be successful you must be friendly, relatable and persuasive, and able to understand the basics of the customer’s needs and challenges. The right person will be a self-motivated team player that wants to learn, grow and increase their earnings. This person must work well in a team atmosphere, be of good character, and possess strong computer skills. The position is entry level and there is great opportunity for professional growth and advancement in a culture of excellence.
· Making outbound (cold/warm) calls daily from both existing contact database(s) and other (re)sources as developed
· Researching and identifying potential leads from industry publications and business directories, web searches or online resources
· Answering and pre-qualifying incoming calls from prospective customers
· Using scripts to gather information about the prospect’s needs and share basic information about company products and their benefits
· Asking pertinent questions to understand the customer’s situation and challenges
· Following-up leads from email/other campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
· Documenting prospect information completely and accurately within a CRM
· Building contact lists and maintaining records/notes of all calls and activities
· Introducing and transitioning pre-qualified (warm) opportunities to senior member of Sales
· Track record of consistently and successfully meeting call quotas or other sales metrics
· Support and interact with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Management Team Members
· Ability to communicate effectively via phone, in-person, and email
· Experienced with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and CRM Tools
· Experience in inside sales helpful
· Goal Driven
· Self-starter that isn’t afraid to make calls daily striving for excellence
· Persistent and results-oriented – a problem solver with a “can-do” attitude
· Patient and able to handle customer resistance or rejection
Benefits include flexible schedule, casual dress, and available health, dental and vision insurance plans.
Base salary plus commission. Commensurate with experience.