Inside Sales & Business Development
Gaia Software is an established leader in the healthcare technology industry, and is experiencing strong growth. We are searching for a professional Inside Salesperson to help drive new sales and maximize our wave of current market opportunity.
The timing is right for the person who is prepared for a stable career opportunity with good upside. We provide the environment for learning and success, with plenty of support. You bring the energy and willingness to contribute and grow.
The position is intermediate level and there is great opportunity for professional growth and advancement in a culture of excellence.
This person will focus on customer acquisition, initial discovery and pre-qualification, presenting Products Portfolio, conducting need analysis & coordinating demo(s) and building early rapport with new prospects through (cold) calling and email campaigns.
The position involves calling new potential clients, client referrals, and responding to direct inquiries from inbound calls or web leads.
- Manage Lead Discovery & Qualification and Need Analysis & Demo process
- Coordinate transition of the pre-qualified (warm) opportunities for Quotation & Contracting
- Researching and identifying potential leads from industry publications and business directories, web searches or online resources
- Making outbound (cold/warm) calls daily from both existing contact database(s) and other (re)sources as developed
- Answering and pre-qualifying incoming calls from prospective customers
- Using scripts to gather information about the prospect’s needs and share basic information about company products and their benefits
- Documenting prospect information completely and accurately within a CRM
- Building contact lists and maintaining records/notes of all calls and activities
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Advanced user of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- CRM Tools (ideally HubSpot, MS Dynamics)
- Must have strong communication skills & the winning, can-do, team-oriented personality
Benefits include flexible schedule, casual dress, and available health, dental and vision insurance plans.
Base salary plus commission. Commensurate with experience.