The timing is right for the person who is prepared for a stable career opportunity with good upside. We provide the environment for learning and success, with plenty of support. You bring the energy and willingness to contribute and grow.
Gaia Software is an established leader in the healthcare technology industry, and is experiencing strong growth. We are searching for a professional Medical Software & Services Salesperson with 10+ years of B2B sales experience and solid closing history to help finding, courting & closing new deals and maximizing our wave of current market opportunity.
Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales and a strong understanding of the sales process with ability to prepare, present, negotiate & close quotes and contracts.
If you are a self-directed critical thinker and highly organized & motivated individual, who exercise excellent judgment in leadership, problem solving and accountability, we look forward to hearing from you!
The individual in this role would provide appropriate product solutions for new leads and nurture them through our selling lifecycle from start to finish. You will work with a team of experts that will challenge your skills to perform at an optimal level.
Salesperson Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and qualify leads via phone and email.
- Schedule sales appointments and activities.
- Promote products/services to new and existing customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of new and existing customers.
- Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales closing, share with team.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value.
- Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction.
- Source and develop client referrals.
- Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- 10+ years sales experience with a solid closing history (healthcare experience preferred).
- Advanced user of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Familiar with CRM tools & best practices (ideally HubSpot, MS Dynamics).
- Must have excellent communication skills & the winning, can-do, team-oriented personality.
- Possessing aptitude for negotiation and persuasion.
- Expert in time management and personal organization.
This is a full-time, in-office position located in Littleton, Colorado near C-470/Broadway. Benefits include flexible schedule, casual dress, and available health, dental and vision insurance plans.
We offer the access to Business Training Program via Grant Cardone Sales University platform.
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we’ve provided masks, gloves & hand sanitizers. We’ve also restricted the office access & introduced mandatory daily temperature checks & log. Wearing a mask is required in commonly used areas.