Healthcare Software Project Manager / Business Analyst
We are searching for a Project Manager / Business Analyst with 2+ years of experience in software project management and/or technical specifications writing. This hybrid role combines project management, business analysis, system configuration, and corporate training to implement our software in medical facilities.
Our exciting work environment requires hands on, self-directed, critical thinking, intelligent, and highly motivated individuals. You will work with a team of experts that will challenge your skills to perform at an optimal level.
We are an established small company that creates both proprietary healthcare software and also acts as a VAR for other complimentary software packages. Other product lines include consulting and medical billing services. We are an established company the medical industry with a 18+ year record of continued growth and an impeccable reputation.
- Identifies needed resources for projects; defines and assigns major project roles.
- Manages project initiation activities that include identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts as needed.
- Gather new software development requirements from internal and external customers
- Analyze, translate and simplify requirements ensuring projects align to operational standards.
- Document software requirements and write design specs
- Manage project scope and user expectations
- Perform software testing (acceptance and regression)
- Provide support and leadership to new clients and implementation team
- Self-starter that can effectively manage multiple projects at one time
- Knowledge of various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles
- Excellent analysis, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with executive level clients
- Technical writing
- Proven problem solving skills
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), and wireframing tool (Balsamiq)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business analysis, project management, and/or software design
- Demonstrated knowledge of User Interface Design and Software Development Life Cycle
- Medical industry experience
- Software testing experience
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience.
- Benefits include company stipends applicable to health insurance, paid time off, and flexible scheduling.
The work environment is relaxed, with casual dress. This is a full-time, in-office position located in Littleton, Colorado near C470/Broadway. Please do not apply if you are seeking part-time, freelance, or remote work.