Healthcare Software Business Analyst
We are searching for a Business Analyst with 2+ years of experience in software project management and/or technical specifications writing. This role combines business analysis, project management, system configuration, and corporate training to implement our software in medical facilities.
Our exciting work environment requires hands on, self-directed, critical thinking, intelligent, and highly motivated individuals. You will work with a team of experts that will challenge your skills to perform at an optimal level.
We are an established small company that creates both proprietary healthcare software and also acts as a VAR for other complimentary software packages. Other product lines include consulting and medical billing services. We are an established company in the medical industry with 18+ years of continued growth and an impeccable reputation.
- Document software requirements and write design specs
- Provides support of assigned Information Systems projects and systems, including the design, implementation, testing, problem diagnosis and on-going support for the Clinical Information Systems, the Information Systems department, and its customers
- Works as directed with professional and technical staff to implement projects and change activities with minimal business interruption and on-time delivery.
- Manages project initiation activities that include identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts as needed.
- Functions as a subject matter expert for multiple modules
- Gather new software development requirements from internal and external customers
- Analyze, translate and simplify requirements ensuring projects align to operational standards.
- Manage project scope and user expectations
- Perform software testing (acceptance and regression)
- Provide support and leadership to new clients and implementation team
- Self-starter that can effectively manage multiple projects at one time
- High attention to detail and customer service oriented
- Knowledge of various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles
- Excellent analysis, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Ability to interact effectively with executive level clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), and wireframing tool (Balsamiq)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business analysis, project management, and/or software design
- Demonstrated knowledge of User Interface Design and Software Development Life Cycle
- Medical industry experience
- Software testing experience
- Change Management experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- Project Management Certified
- Hub Spot experience
Compensation / Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience.
- Benefits include company stipends applicable to health insurance, paid time off, and flexible scheduling.
- The work environment is relaxed, with casual dress.
- This is a full-time, in-office position located in Littleton, Colorado near C470/Broadway.
Please do not apply if you are seeking part-time, freelance, or remote work.