EHR Technology Support Analyst and Quality Assurance Tester,
Gaia Software is hiring a Technical Support Analyst in our Littleton, CO corporate office. Gaia Software is an established company that creates dialysis focused healthcare solutions. This position is part of the Electronic Medical Records department.
- Provides level one and level two support to caregivers and internal departments on all reported questions, inquiries and production issues.
- Works as part of a high-performance team to provide expertise and understanding by answering and resolving daily inquiries.
- Quality Assurance Testing.
- Audits client software to ensure proper settings and to motivate use of overlooked existing software functionality.
- Responds to customer (Internal and External) requests regarding designing EHR product enhancements and new functionality.
- Provides initial and ongoing training to all customers through onsite visits and internet training sessions.
- Helps troubleshoot database and server issues both internally and externally.
- Responsible for client requests and configuration requests.
- Assists with software upgrades and patches during and after standard business hours.
- Travels up to 5% depending on client needs.
- Miscellaneous Technology Projects.
- Delivers / Creates release notes and other client facing materials.
- Customer Centric
- Quality Focused
- Detailed Oriented
- Manages and prioritizes workload / ability to multi-task
- Good oral and written communicator
- 2 years’ experience supporting and testing software applications
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with GE billing
- Health Care experience
- Project Management experience
We have a collaborative working environment that is built on quality and process improvement. The work environment is relaxed, with casual dress. This is a full-time, in-office position located in Littleton, Colorado near C470/Broadway.
Please do not apply if you are seeking part-time, freelance, or remote work.