3rd Party Billing for Dialysis / Dialysis Medical Collections (C470/Broadway)
We are currently in search of a highly motivated individual to join our team of professional billing personnel. We are seeking a medical billing professional who is willing to learn and grow professionally into managing high level billing processes.
Our exciting work environment requires self-directed, free-thinking, intelligent and highly motivated individuals who exercise excellent judgment in leadership and problem solving.
- Payment posting electronically and manual process
- Inspecting billing EOB’s for lost charges and associated insurance payment remittance advice for incorrect or non-payment of covered services
- A/R Collection Calls
- Appeals process
- Maintaining current facility billing policies and procedures for accuracy, timeliness and subsequent collection efforts
- Maintain pre-billing data collection procedures designed to collect and summarize daily patient treatment activity for routine and non-routine billing items plus submission of electronic UB04 medical billing claims
- Understanding insurance contracting and maintain timely filing issues for Private, Medicare and Medicaid patient related charges, and review rebilling and subsequent follow-up collection procedures on denials and appeals
- Knowledge of Insurance benefits
- Three plus years of medical billing experience is absolutely required for consideration.
- A strong background using various computer software applications and familiarity with 837 electronic data filing and 835 electronic posting will be vital.
- Strong collection, organizational, written and verbal skills are a must.
- Must have a strong knowledge base of Microsoft based products, ie. Word and Excel
- Multitask orientated
- Internet navigation specific to Insurance Portals.
Integral to these basic tasks is results driven follow through. We will provide an environment for learning and success, with plenty of support. Your ability to grow professionally will only be limited by your own boundaries.
The work environment is relaxed, with casual dress. This is a full-time, in-office position located in Littleton, Colorado near C470/Broadway.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume via email or fax it to: 303-972-9077.